In order to keep our patients, their families and our community safe, we have updated our pandemic safety measures.
1. Beginning June 8th, we will invite one person to accompany their pets into the exam room for appointments.
2. To limit exposure between people, we are asking all clients to check in from their car. Upon arrival, please call 856-464-0500 or text 856-666-0330
3. We require you to wear a mask when interacting with our team and entering the building, our team will continue to wear a mask for everyone’s safety.
4. When an exam room is available our team will contact you, a hospital team member will meet you at the door.
5. A hospital team member will accompany you and your pet directly into an exam room.
6. Each exam room will be equipped with social distancing markers indicating where clients should sit during the visit, additionally hand sanitizer will be available for your use.
7. Our hospital team will hold the pet in support of the veterinarian during the appointment.
8. Upon completion of the doctor’s examination of your pet, the hospital team will advise on checking out and exiting the hospital.
9. Our team disinfects our exam rooms after every appointment and the lobby area is disinfected continuously throughout the day.
10. Pet and prescription pick-up and drop-off will continue to be handled curbside during the following hours: Monday & Tuesday 8a-7p, Wednesday 8a-3p, Thursday & Friday 8a-7p and Saturday 8a-3p.
11. Curbside appointments will be accommodated upon request if you are uncomfortable accompanying your pet inside, please let us know when you check-in.
As always, the health and safety of our clients and our team is a top priority. Until we’re able to fully return to normal operations, we also ask that you continue to follow all our recommended safety guidelines.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions 856-464-0500 .
“Anytime we have an issue they get us right in. Their staff is very nice and helpful.”- Kim B.
“Staff is friendly, empathetic, & understanding.”- Opal P.
“The staff was super friendly, very knowledgeable and helped ease my anxiety.”- Elizabeth B.