Preventative Care for Pets in Mantua
Keeping Pets Healthy Throughout Gloucester County
There are many things you can do for your pet’s preventative care and it’s important that you do them all. Keeping your pet healthy overall will greatly increase the length of their life, catch diseases early enough to treat them, prevent future illnesses or decrease the severity of them, and cost you less in the long run. Veterinary bills can be expensive. Maintaining proper care of your pet and bringing them in for the recommended visits will mean lower vet costs in general because we can detect and treat many diseases and illnesses before drastic measures must be taken.
You can help in preventing future unnecessary veterinary visits by:
- Enrolling in our Wellness Program and scheduling the recommended visits
- Keeping up to date with immunizations
- Administering the suggested (and prescribed) medications
- Investing in flea and tick preventative product, monthly from March to December
- Giving your pet heartworm prevention on a monthly basis
- Feeding your pet a healthy and nutritious diet
- Brushing your pet’s teeth and fur daily
- Taking your pet on walks and giving him or her enough exercise
- Regularly getting your pet groomed (how often depends on the individual animal)
For more information about our preventative care suggestions and services in Mantua, call (856) 242-7966 or contact us online.
Where Pets Come FirstWhy Trust Our Vets
Voted Best of Gloucester County, NJ
Attentive & Compassionate Staff
Healing, Helping and Caring Since 1963
Our staff and veterinarians provide caring, friendly and compassionate service for your pet.
Our Reputation Speaks for ItselfReviews From Our Friends' Owners
“Anytime we have an issue they get us right in. Their staff is very nice and helpful.”- Kim B.
“Staff is friendly, empathetic, & understanding.”- Opal P.
“The staff was super friendly, very knowledgeable and helped ease my anxiety.”- Elizabeth B.