Mantua Veterinary Services
Comprehensive Care for Your Pets
At Greenfields Veterinary Associates, we are committed to keeping your pets healthy and happy through the many pet care services that we offer.
- Tailored Wellness Programs: In order to care for your pet at every stage of his or her life, we have designed wellness programs that cover necessary routine care.
- Wellness exams: Whether your pet is a youngster, a “senior citizen,” or any age in between, wellness examinations provide an excellent opportunity for us to conduct a thorough physical examination and develop a health profile for your pet.
- Vaccinations: New Jersey state law requires dogs and cats to receive certain vaccinations. We happily provide all mandatory vaccinations in addition to recommended ones to ensure your pet’s optimal health.
- Behavioral medicine: Before you and your pet suffer through one more day of inappropriate behavior, call us. Let’s talk about how we can help.
- Dental care: Making sure your pet’s mouth is clean is important to ensuring his or her overall health. We offer a full spectrum of dental services to maintain your pet’s good oral health.
- Pain management: Our veterinarians ensure that pets are as pain free as possible during and after any procedures. We also treat chronic painful conditions.
- Radiology: Veterinary radiography is a valuable diagnostic tool in veterinary medicine. As we continually strive to offer the highest quality medicine and diagnostic testing, we are pleased to offer pet radiology services as a means of providing excellent care to our patients.
- Surgery: Such pet surgeries as spay, neuter, laser declaw, growth removal, cystotomy (bladder stone removal), and exploratory surgeries are performed Monday through Friday.
- Ultrasound: Pet ultrasounds are newly available in veterinary practice and we are excited to be able to offer it! This technology is especially useful for seeing abdominal structures in more detail than an x-ray can.
To schedule an appointment for any of our veterinary services in Mantua, call (856) 242-7966 or fill out our online request form.
Where Pets Come FirstWhy Trust Our Vets
Voted Best of Gloucester County, NJ
Attentive & Compassionate Staff
Healing, Helping and Caring Since 1963
Take the First Step
Our staff and veterinarians provide caring, friendly and compassionate service for your pet.
Our Reputation Speaks for ItselfReviews From Our Friends' Owners
“Anytime we have an issue they get us right in. Their staff is very nice and helpful.”- Kim B.
“Staff is friendly, empathetic, & understanding.”- Opal P.
“The staff was super friendly, very knowledgeable and helped ease my anxiety.”- Elizabeth B.